From: ajdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ajdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Jimisola Laursen
Sent: Friday, July 21, 2006 10:57 AM
To: ajdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ajdt-dev] Unable to effectively develop w/ AJDT active due to
constant recompiles

Hi!

I am using Eclipse 3.2 with AJDT 1.4. Ever since I converted my project from
a Java Application to an AspectJ/Java Application I am literally unable to
develop due to _constant_ recompiles. It honestly compiles almost all the
time!

I have to inactivate AspectJ when I am not writing AspectJ code which is
very time-consuming.

Why is AJDT recompiling the project all-the-time. I am using the Maven 2.x
Extension for Plugin (m2eclipse.codehaus.org in case that has anything to do
with it).

Regards,
Jimisola