[ajdt-dev] AspectJ Perspective?

Hi All,

I was thinking about how to remedy some of the limitations for AspectJ support in Eclipse like the ctrl+shift+t (and f3?) keyboard bindings that use the Java type system rather than the AspectJ one. It occurred to me that it might be possible to get a lot better support (e.g., new key bindings, show only the AJ type button by default etc.) with an AspectJ *perspective* in Eclipse. Am I just being optimistic here, or would that be a way to improve usability of AJDT?

Thanks,

Ron

Back to the top