RE: [ajdt-dev] cflow Below problem

Hi.

> Hello eric,
>   sorry it was a typo....
> well, everything works but not as expected.....
>
> void around() : cflow(deleteObject()) && checkStatus() {
>        System.err.println("Pointcut intercepted!!!!..");
>        return;
> }
>

> i placed a return because i wanted to skip the call to
> checkStatus if the call was being made in the cflow of
> deleteObject, but with that return, the whole deleteObject
> method won't get executed........while in my case i want only
> the call to checkStatus not to be executed......

Ok, first of all: The "return" is totally superflous. The around advice
only executes the original joinpoint if you call "proceed()". Secondly,
I don't believe you :-) Something must be wrong with your pointcuts
then. I would help if you pastet your real actual code here. What for
example is "checkStatus()"? You never defined that pointcut...

Eric

Back to the top