Re: [ajdt-dev] Eclipse 3.1 dev downloads

Hi Alex,

I'm not sure I understand your question. The most recent build of any
kind for Eclipse 3.1 is the release build of AJDT 1.3.1. If you do use
the dev update site, you will get an earlier build, which is why the
3.1 dev build section has been removed from the website. All active
development is taking place in the "AJDT 1.4 for Eclipse 3.2" line. I
hope that clarifies things.

Regards,

Matt.

Sorry for not getting it directly... neither through the update site?

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.