From: ajdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ajdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Matt Chapman
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2006 10:49 AM
To: AspectJ Development Tools developer discussions
Subject: Re: [ajdt-dev] AJDT for Eclipse 3.2 rc1?

Hmm, I'll investigate.. what other plugins do you have installed? WTP?

Matt.

On 18/04/06, Jalenak, Jerry <JJalenak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Matt,
>
> I'm using the New Aspect wizard, entering only the aspect name.
> Defaults for modifiers (public), instantiation is NOT clicked on, but
> the issingleton radio button is highlighted.  Supertype of
> java.lang.object.  Stubs to create is 'Inherited abstract pointcuts'.
> That's it.
>
> I'm also getting a weird build error -
>
> java.io.FileNotFoundException
> at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method)
> at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
> at

org.aspectj.ajdt.internal.core.builder.AjBuildManager.copyResourcesFromF
> ile(AjBuildManager.java:478)
> at

org.aspectj.ajdt.internal.core.builder.AjBuildManager.copyResourcesToDes
> tination(AjBuildManager.java:424)
> at

org.aspectj.ajdt.internal.core.builder.AjBuildManager.doBuild(AjBuildMan
> ager.java:320)
> at

org.aspectj.ajdt.internal.core.builder.AjBuildManager.doBuild(AjBuildMan
> ager.java:197)
> at

org.aspectj.ajdt.internal.core.builder.AjBuildManager.incrementalBuild(A
> jBuildManager.java:168)
> at

org.aspectj.ajde.internal.CompilerAdapter.compile(CompilerAdapter.java:1
> 17)
> at

org.aspectj.ajde.internal.AspectJBuildManager$CompilerThread.run(AspectJ
> BuildManager.java:191)
>
> FileNotFoundException thrown: C:\Documents and

Settings\jjalenak\workspace\nBBS\webapps\nbbs\WEB-INF\classes\webapps\nb

bs\WEB-INF\classes\webapps\nbbs\WEB-INF\classes\webapps\nbbs\s\helpdesku