RE: [ajdt-dev] AJDT for Eclipse 3.2 rc1?

Hi Matt,

I'm using the New Aspect wizard, entering only the aspect name.
Defaults for modifiers (public), instantiation is NOT clicked on, but
the issingleton radio button is highlighted.  Supertype of
java.lang.object.  Stubs to create is 'Inherited abstract pointcuts'.
That's it.

I'm also getting a weird build error -

java.io.FileNotFoundException
at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
at
org.aspectj.ajdt.internal.core.builder.AjBuildManager.copyResourcesFromF
ile(AjBuildManager.java:478)
at
org.aspectj.ajdt.internal.core.builder.AjBuildManager.copyResourcesToDes
tination(AjBuildManager.java:424)
at
org.aspectj.ajdt.internal.core.builder.AjBuildManager.doBuild(AjBuildMan
ager.java:320)
at
org.aspectj.ajdt.internal.core.builder.AjBuildManager.doBuild(AjBuildMan
ager.java:197)
at
org.aspectj.ajdt.internal.core.builder.AjBuildManager.incrementalBuild(A
jBuildManager.java:168)
at
org.aspectj.ajde.internal.CompilerAdapter.compile(CompilerAdapter.java:1
17)
at
org.aspectj.ajde.internal.AspectJBuildManager$CompilerThread.run(AspectJ
BuildManager.java:191)

FileNotFoundException thrown: C:\Documents and
Settings\jjalenak\workspace\nBBS\webapps\nbbs\WEB-INF\classes\webapps\nb
bs\WEB-INF\classes\webapps\nbbs\WEB-INF\classes\webapps\nbbs\s\helpdesku
i\netopia\images\cfg_off.gif (The system cannot find the file specified)

The file above is not in my images directory, but a couple of odd things
- the file path is repeated several times, and why does AJDT care about
this anyway?

Jerry Jalenak
Software Engineer
Netopia, Inc.