Re: [ajdt-dev] Overhaul AJDT EventTrace facilities (bug 136132)

#: Matt Chapman changed the world a bit at a time by saying (astral date: 4/13/2006 8:14 PM) :#
If we were to do an AJDT 1.3.2, it would primarily be a bug fix
release. This overhaul involved a lot of code changes, so it would be
time consuming to backport. The event trace capabilities in 1.3.1 are
not that dissimilar, it's just that this new version gives us more
flexibility going forward.

Matt.

By reading this one I got scared by the one in my version :-) (1.3.1). Is it possible to push these
changes in a 1.3.1 version?

./alex