Re: [ajdt-dev] Load time Weaving

How are you running the application to be woven? Is it a Web application or a simple application run using "Run As ..."? If its the latter then AJDT has built in support and there have been some recent appends about how to use it.

Matthew Webster
AOSD Project
Java Technology Centre, MP146
IBM Hursley Park, Winchester,  SO21 2JN, England
Telephone: +44 196 2816139 (external) 246139 (internal)
Email: Matthew Webster/UK/IBM @ IBMGB, matthew_webster@xxxxxxxxxx

http://w3.hursley.ibm.com/~websterm/

Please respond to AspectJ Development Tools developer discussions <ajdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Sent by:        ajdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx