[ajdt-dev] crossreferences and gutter for advice

Hi!

I have an aspect declaring multiple ITDs and the following advice:

[code]

    before(DialogSuper dialog, String stringValue):
        execution(void setValue(String)) && this(dialog) && args(stringValue)
    {
        if(L.isDebugEnabled()) {
            L.debug("before(): setting '" + stringValue
                + "' in dialogsuper[" + dialog.getName() + "]@" + dialog.hashCode());
        }
        ((INavigableModelAwareWidget) dialog).setWidgetValue(stringValue);
    }
[/code]

and some ITD-s declared in this aspect.

The inpath is set using the AspectJ InPath properties to another project build dir.

Both, the ITDs and the advice are working as expected, but I cannot see any gutter markers for the advice, nor any information in the Cross References view. The ITDs are correctly shown in both gutter and Cross References.

Am I doing something wrong? Is this a know limitation?

many thanks and sorry if I have missed some documentation part on this (I have already said in some other thread that sometimes is happening :-S).

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.

Back to the top