Re: [ajdt-dev] AspectJ cflowbelow

Hi Ramnivas ,
 Yes I tried with ILOG and it works ! .But when I use ILOG's Dynamic binding mechanism to create my XOM(Execution Object Model) from my XML  Schema ,It creates all the XML objects as a Child of IlrXMLObject internally .In this case I'm not able to trace any flow as everything becomes dynamically generated and by ILOG ..So my code trace stops at the execute method and if there any calls from irl (ILOG RULE LANGUAGE) file to other classes in my workspace it shows the trace again.!
Anybody come across such situation .Please let me know if you have any solution.

Thanks for your reply.
Regards,
Vinodh

Vinodh Subbiah
Decision Support Service Development Team
JPM Chase
614 213 1574 (W)
602 403 8451(M)
vinodhts@xxxxxxxxx

Ramnivas Laddad <ramnivas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ajdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/21/2005 02:37 PM
Please respond to AspectJ Development Tools developer discussions