RE: [ajdt-dev] Re: Slow Build and Clean Times ... Where To Start?

Since we persist structure models across builds by serializing, and only
keep one in memory at a time, we can determine their effect on memory usage
by checking the file sizes.  Scott, on your disk you'll find these as files
within the root of the project ending in ".ajsym", but note that they tend
to start with a "." so they won't be visible in the Package Explorer.  If
you could provide some info on these file sizes that would be helpful.

Mik