Re: [ajdt-dev] Eclipse 3.0 and AJDT Problem

Hi Rajit,

For Eclipse 3.0/3.0.1, you should be using AJDT version 1.1.12 or 1.2.0 M1 as outlined on the project download page here http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/indextech.cgi/~checkout~/ajdt-home/download.html

You may have to first do some manual deleting of files from under your Eclipse 3.0 directory if the attempted 1.1.11 install failed.

Best regards,
George
George C. Harley

"Rajit Suggula Srinivas Kumar" <rajits@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ajdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/11/2004 10:58

Please respond to
ajdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

<ajdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[ajdt-dev] Eclipse 3.0 and AJDT Problem

Hi
I installed Eclipse 3.0 and extracted AJDT 1.1.11 into the eclipse folder. But I dont seem to find the AspectJ Project or anything related to AspectJ plug-in. I dont think the plug-in is loaded. How do i make sure it is loaded or please let me konw if i'm missing anything in the process.

Appreciate for any help,
Thanks,

Rajit

Back to the top