Re: [ajdt-dev] AspectJ problem solved

Quote [nkabbany]:

Hi,

I managed to solve this problem after spending some time downloading and
testing. The point is that AspectJ version 1.1.4 is not compliance with the
eclipse 3.01 version and that what is downloaded automatically from the help
menu. I worked around the problem by downloading eclipse3.0 instead

You should be cleaned the AspectJ v.1.1.4 before trying to download AspectJ v.1.1.12.

./pope

and then
manually download the plug ins for AspectJ version 1.1.12. It finally
worked!
Thanks guys for drawing attention to the version thing and for the help.

Regards,

Nizar