[ajdt-dev] Getting all aspects in the project

Hi,
I am working on adding some features to the ajdt code base. For that, I want a list of all the aspects in the selected project with the pointcuts and warnings declared in each aspect. I tried using the following code:

AspectVisualiserPlugin plugin = AspectVisualiserPlugin.getDefault();

IJavaProject proj = JavaCore.create(ResourcesPlugin.getWorkspace().getRoot().getProject("newProj"));

Set set = plugin.getAllAspects(proj);

However, the above set is always empty. Can someone please tell me why is this set always empty. I tried to understand the code for StructureModelUtil's method:

public static Map getLinesToAspectMap(String sourceFilePath,boolean needIndividualNodes)

but I am not sure what is it doing.

Can someone please tell me how can I get all aspects of a project listed out, and which API to use for that purpose.

Thanks.

Do you Yahoo!?