RE: [ajdt-dev] AJDT 1.1.7 available - for Eclipse 3.0M8

Title: Message
Yeah!!!!!!!! :-)
-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Clement [mailto:CLEMAS@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2004 3:44 PM
To: ajdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ajdt-dev] AJDT 1.1.7 available - for Eclipse 3.0M8

New release!

We are pleased to announce that AJDT version 1.1.7 is now available.  This
version runs on Eclipse 3.0 Milestone 8.  It is unlikely to work with
previous versions of Eclipse.  The update site URL for this version is:

http://download.eclipse.org/technology/ajdt/30M8/update

For more details on 1.1.7 and information on how to define an update site
to Eclipse, see the AJDT download page, linked from our homepage:

http://eclipse.org/ajdt

A key highlight is that v1.1.7 includes "AspectJ 1.2 release candidate 1"

Enjoy!
The AJDT development team

----
Please let us know if delivery via an update site is not ideal for you and
we'll make it available through other mechanisms.

************************************************************************** The information transmitted herewith is sensitive information intended only for use by the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer.

Back to the top