Re: [ajdt-dev] Removing AspectJ Nature

The 2nd problem occurs when using the project folder as source folder and will be solved in AJDT 1.1.7 which will not copy .ajsym, .lst, .project, .classpath files or the output folder itself to the output folder any more. As a workaround, just use another folder than the project folder as source folder.
I am not sure if your first problem also gets solved by this. If not, please let us know.

Regards
--
Luzius Meisser - AJDT Developer
luzius.meisser@xxxxxxxxxx

I used AJDT for the first time last week.

I observered 2 problems.

1. When I was done with ASPECTJ, and used the "Remove AspectJ Nature" of the project button. This action deleted my entire eclipse project.

    All source files including .classpath, and .project files. Is this what the button is supposed to do?

2. A deeply nested "bin" directory structure was being created, and the nesting depth increasing with every compilation.

regards,

++

Mandar

Back to the top