From: ajdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ajdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jeremy Whitlock
Sent: Donnerstag, 11. März 2004 16:30
To: ajdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ajdt-dev] Using Multiple Aspects

AJDT-Dev,

                I have a project with multiple Aspects.  I would like to build the project just to use one or a few of them but the project is always built with all aspects.  In the screenshots, there was a dropdown to choose which aspect to build your project with but I don’t seem to have more than <all project files>.  Is there support to pick and choose which aspects to compile your application with or should I do things a little differently?  Thanks for your help,

Jeremy Whitlock --- MCP/MCSA

IT Manager for Star Precision, Inc.

Phone:  (970) 535-4795

Metro:  (303) 926-0559