RE: [ajdt-dev] Visualization of precedence

Title: RE: [ajdt-dev] Visualization of precedence

Yes! Use different colors for different aspects and the ordering of the color bars indicating that the aspects apply to the 'line' conforms to the order of precedence of the aspects.

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Bodden [mailto:eric@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: January 8, 2004 10:15 AM
To: ajdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ajdt-dev] Visualization of precedence

Hi.

I just wanted to find out if people have ever thought that some kind of
graphical visualization of aspect precedences might be useful (and
worthwhile integrating into the AJDT). I personally believe that for
middle-sized buisiness application this could be a useful thing to have.

Eric

--
Eric Bodden
Aachen University of Technology (RWTH)