R: [ajdt-dev] java.lang.NoSuchFieldError : ajc$cflowStack$0

The compliler integrated in Eclipse produces a lot of

(myclassname)$AjcClosure1.class
(myclassname)$AjcClosure2.class
(myclassname)$AjcClosure3.class

While the aspectj compiler used outside Eclipse doesn't.
I think that is the reason why the code compilated into Eclipse
doesn't work.
But why Eclipse compiles in a different way?  It all worked until
today...