Re: [ajdt-dev] AspectJ on WSAD 4 / 5

Hi Vlad,
Sorry for taking so long to post a reply - your message got lost in my inbox...

AJDT requires a 2.0 or later Eclipse base, and WSAD 4 is still based on Eclipse 1.x. It should work correctly with WSAD 5 as you suggest.

-- Adrian
Adrian_Colyer@xxxxxxxxxx

Vlad Babii <bcvlad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ajdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx