[ajdt-dev] ajdt Eclipse 2.1 naming issues [newbie]

Hi everyone,
    I have installed the aspectJ plugin for Eclipse 2.1. I have verified the install and followed the post-install instructions. I have imported the examlpe telecom and included the external jar "aspectjdt.jar".

  My steps were:
    - created an aspectJ project named "test",
    - and inside this I created a package called "telecom"
    - inside "telecom", I imported all the files that came with aspectJ
    - then I choose "ReBuild Project" from  Project menu
    - then I choose "Run..." from Run menu
    - I filled in "test" for project
    - and filled in "telecom.BillingSimulation" for Class and choose run

But I get the following error:

"Exception in thread main java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
telecom/BillingSimulation"

I would like to know what I am doing wrong ? as it must be a naming issue that causes Eclipse not to find the files. Thank-you

B.C.

Web Mail by http://elivefree.net

Back to the top