:))

-- Adrian.
adrian_colyer@xxxxxxxxxx

18 June 2003 18:44
To: ajdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc:
From: "rbodkin" <rbodkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [ajdt-dev] Re: Major Bug

I spoke to Adrian this morning and he said he fixed it: it had been caused
by
making linked folders work. Perhaps he already updated it and you are using
his fixed code?

However, I created the project outside of any workspace directory (e.g.,
c:\sample), when running with c:\eclipse\workspace as my workspace. When I
built it created c:\eclipse\workspace\sample

On Wed, 18 Jun 2003 13:01:44 -0400, Julie Waterhouse wrote
> I can't reproduce this - it works fine for me with your steps below.
>  I also tried a few variants with both with the project folder as
> the source directory, and with a src sub-folder as the source
> dircectory.  I tried with the output going to the project folder, or
> to the standard bin dir, or to a new dir.  All worked.  What happens
> for you?  Is the source directory created under the correct
> workspace dirextory, and only the .class files go to the default
> workspace directory?  Is a duplicate project directory created under
> the default workspace when you build?
>
> ~Julie
> AJDT Development
>
> > Message: 2
> > To: ajdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > Subject: Major Bug (was Re: [ajdt-dev] "Gold Master" for AJDT 1.1.3
> posted to dev update site)
> > From: "Ron Bodkin" <rbodkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 22:44:40 -0700
> >
> > I was testing this release and found a major bug: ajdt is again failing
> for projects that are not located in the > default project workspace.
> >
> > To recreate this:
> > 1) create a new AspectJ project
> > 2) fill in any name, then uncheck use default for project contents and
> put in another directory
> > 3) add an aspect (or a class)
> > 4) build - the output will appear in the default workspace directory
for
> this project
> >
> > Ron
> >
> > Ron Bodkin