Major Bug (was Re: [ajdt-dev] "Gold Master" for AJDT 1.1.3 posted to dev update site)

I was testing this release and found a major bug: ajdt is again failing for projects that are not located in the default project workspace.

To recreate this:
1) create a new AspectJ project
2) fill in any name, then uncheck use default for project contents and put in another directory
3) add an aspect (or a class)
4) build - the output will appear in the default workspace directory for this project

Ron

Ron Bodkin
Chief Technology Officer
New Aspects of Security