[ajdt-dev] Re: AJDT developer release refreshed

Adrian,

What needs doing regarding the docs update?  Seems like under the help, it
would be the AspectJ API Documentation and the readme.  For the first, is
it just a matter of generating JavaDoc for the AspectJ project (or grabbing
it from their project)?  That's easy enough for me to do.  Not sure what
all the changes are for the readme though.  Let me know if there's anything
I can do to help get the release out -- I have some time, and am not
feeling very useful! :-)

~Julie
AJDT Development

> I've refreshed the version of AJDT on the developer update site. This
> version contains all the bug fixes from the last few days.
>
> The following are still outstanding before we release:
>
> * bug 36908 (Mik) - but can this be fixed before AspectJ 1.1.1? If not,
> we'll go without this one
> * a doc refresh to update the help and release notes
> * two Mac OS X bugs (under test tonight)
>
> * incremental compilation warning and browse button for Aj jars on
> preferences page (George is working this).
>
> Post to the list if you find any other bugs in testing...
>
> Have fun!
>
> -- Adrian.
> adrian_colyer@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top