[ajdt-dev] Preparing for AJDT 1.1.3 release

Notes from the developer call last Thu...

Mik to work on the following three items as raised in his post to aspectj/ajdt -dev:

- Crosscutting structure model incompleteness: inter-type declarations info
is missing, advice on constructions is missing.

- Parsing of "../" paths in ".lst" files is broken.
- There is a new suspicious bug causing *all* Eclipse compiler warnings to
show when no "-Xlint" option is passed.

From Andy's post to ajdt-dev, Adrian will look into points 1 & 3:

1) LST files with bad entries cause compilation to terminate prematurely. (validate this is now fixed)

3) In incremental mode, sometimes our builder just stops getting called.
The builder keeps a log of how it is used in the AJDT event trace.  I find
after a while it just stops getting AUTOBUILD calls for some reason.

Julie to investigate #2:

2) Investigate James Howe's report about the workspace becoming 'corrupt'
for no apparent reason - I've seen this on 1.1.1 and appear to have
alleviated it by starting eclipse with more memory - but thats not the
ideal solution.

Julie to investigate Chad Wooley's problem with classfile creation.

All bugzilla bugs scheduled for fixing this release are assigned to one or other of the team (see bugzilla).

Final task will be to update the docs from the 1.1.0 aspectj release.

-- Adrian
Adrian_Colyer@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top