[ajdt-dev] added aspect visualization perspective

On my flight back from Europe I had a chance to implement the Aspect
Visualization perspective that Adrian asked for at AOSD.  It's convenient
for demos and should make starting with the visualizer easier for users.  To
use build the latest and select:

  Window menu -> Open Perspective -> Aspect Visualization

To inspect it refer to the new perspective extension point at the end of
plugin.xml, which uses to the new
..ui.visualizer.AspectVisualizerPerspective class.

Mik

Back to the top