From: Uwe Kubosch [mailto:donv@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, December 22, 2002 11:51 AM
To: isberg@xxxxxxxx
Cc: support@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: SV: aspectj

Hi Wes!

Thanks again for the link and archive.

When I installed AspectJ 1.1b1 in Eclipse (WSAD) the AspectJ part came as a
prepacked plugin (aspectj-eclipsePlugin-1.1b1.zip).  The archive you sent me
contained just the standalone tools, right?

Is the AspectJ plugin (not AJDT) available for 1.1.b2?

Can I just copy the right files from the AspectJ 1.1b2 standalone
installation to the aspectj-1.1b1 plugin to upgrade it to 1.1.b2?  If so,
which files do I need to copy?

Hope you can help, and that I'm not nagging, yet.

With kind regards,

Uwe Kubosch
King of Norwegian AspectJ Evangelists

Back to the top