From: Andrew Clement [mailto:CLEMAS@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2002 2:40 AM
To: ajdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ajdt-dev] Re: Problems in building AspectJ project.

Jeongkyu Kim wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I used AJDT on Windows 2K/Eclipse 2.0 and I have such problems in using
AJDT like below.

> * When I select "Rebuild All" right after that eclise was launched with
the opened AspectJ project, there was an error.
> * I closed the eclipse after closing AspectJ project in the resource
perspective. And when I opened the project right after that eclipse was
re-launched, there was an error also.

> After the errors occured, AspectJ function did not work any more until I
re-launched the eclipse.
> But if I executed such a function like modifying preferences of AspectJ
before above action, there was no error.

> Do you have any idea or better workaround about these problems?

Hi,
Sorry to hear you are having problems with AJDT.  Can you possibly provide
more information on the error - if there was a popup error box that should
include some information, and also the .log file under the .metadata
directory in your Eclipse workspace directory should contain a nice stack
trace of whatever was not working - if you can append those in a note to
the mailing list it would be very useful.  We can then take a look at it -
I've not seen the problem you describe so its difficult to come up with a
better workaround.

Regards,
Andy.

Andy Clement