Re: [agail-dev] [Agile] GW integration doubts and issues

Dear Alberto, Adrian,

Unfortunately non of our developers seem to use Windows actively, so we are not too up to date on the related issues. To enable mDNS discovery on Windows, you have to configure the network as a "trusted" network in windows. This worked for many.
If, instead, you are using the IP address, you have to change the configuration of the GW. Locate your config file. If you use the Raspbian based image:

- you have to SSH to he gateway with user/pw: pi/agileiot
- your config is in /home/pi/agile-cli/agile.config
- change AGILE_HOST: (e.g. "export AGILE_HOST=172.28.23.201")
- restart agile, by issuing `agile restart` on the pi
- if you still have trouble, you can also reset state by issuing the following commands  `agile clean; sudo rm -rf /home/pi/.agile/security; agile start`

As you see, with the image you are NOT using the .env file in agile-stack, but agile.config in agile-cli. You can also use the .env file, but you have to make sure only one of the two is used.

Finally, if you are using the image, you should deploy everything on the gateway. If you want to use the managed (local or remote) version, we recommend the resinOS based version.

Let us know if these instructions work for you!
Csaba