Re: [aether-users] Why does DefaultArtifactResolver.resolveArtifacts aquire an exclusive SyncContext in offline sessions?

I haven't looked at the code recently, but what happens when two
unrelated sessions resolve the same artifact? Even if one session is
offline, the other maybe downloading the same artifact at the same time.

Igor