Re: [aether-users] Multiple processes writing to same local repository (in very specific circumstances)

Hi Jason,

> The takari-local-repository is already used in M2Eclipse so it's already going into Mars.

thank you for your reply. So the IP review is already been taken care
of. Great!

However, the org.eclipse.m2e.maven.runtime bundle is not really
consumable outside of m2e (that's why all exports are now qualified with
provider=m2e, so you don't import them by accident [1]); doing so would
tie you to the same Guava version, the same Guice version, etc.

Hence, there would be the need to OSGi-ify takari-local-repository and
friends. This seems like overkill ATM, as I need concurrency only in
very limited circumstances and here Aether *seems* to work (see my reply
to Ron) -- but I'd really want to make sure.

Best wishes,

Andreas

[1]
<http://git.eclipse.org/c/m2e/m2e-core.git/commit/m2e-maven-runtime/org.eclipse.m2e.maven.runtime/pom.xml?id=7e198c6ae5cffbd6fc45e0cb3b54492123d7e2e4>