Re: [aether-users] How find artifact POM URI / path in local repository without command system.ResolveArtifact()

Hello,

did you already try

Artifact artifact = new DefaultArtifact(groupId-String, artifactId-String, "pom", version-String);

?

I'm not sure what will be downloaded by aether, only the pom or the whole "thing".
But I know it's possible to use this configuration and maybe it does what you'd like to
have.

Kind regards
Martin