[aether-users] create new instance of RepositorySystem and RepositorySystemSession for each Artifact?

Hello,

I would like to know if I shall create everytime new instance of :

RepositorySystem system = RepositoryFactory.newRepositorySystem();
RepositorySystemSession session = RepositoryFactory.newRepositorySystemSession(system);

everytime when I resolving new Artifact? Or its ok to create this once , and then call following on each ArtifactRequest :

result = system.resolveArtifact(session, artifactRequest);

Thanks

Back to the top