Re: [aether-users] Getting error on artifact deploy

Thanks, Manfred.  My code is, in turn, hacked together based on your example that you mentioned above.  It deploys to my nexus, but the error regarding a temp file still happens, even if I create a local nexus and use that.  When you are deploying, is it a requirement to create a SubArtifact for a pom if you don't wish to include dependency info, or anything else you might want from a custom pom?  Or should it work by just uploading the jar?

Thanks,
Steve