[aether-users] Can event dispatching be disabled?

Hi,

my name is Martin Klotz and I work at the Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin. For our project we are using
aether for our update mechanism. Now my problem:
Aether is generating a lot of output via an java.io.PrintStream which I seem not to be able to block via
the slf4j-Logging framework we use.
Is there any way to make aether NOT dispatch events, which it does for example in
org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultRepositoryEventDispatcher

The functionality of aether is very useful for us, but their is way too much output by the PrintStream. Thank you very much in advance. I hope, I gave enough information. I tried to find some answers in the
archive first, but I was unable to find anything.

Again thanks and kind regards
Martin

--
Martin Klotz
Studentischer Mitarbeiter

Institut für deutsche Sprache und Linguistik
Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
Unter den Linden 6
10099 Berlin

Büro: DOR 24, 3.311