Re: [aether-users] Signed Aether bundles?

On 14.05.14 12:47, Benjamin Bentmann wrote:
> Andreas Sewe wrote:
>
>> I just noticed that the bundles released so far are neither signed nor
>> pack200'ed [1].
>
> http://download.eclipse.org/aether/aether-core/nightly/
>
> Does this by chance look like a properly signed and packed p2 repo?

Yes, it does. :-)

Many thanks. (Looking forward to see how you got Tycho to do that for you.)

That being said, the only unsigned Aether bits that Code Recommenders
now pulls into Luna are org.eclipse.aether.maven. I assume that will be
signed/packed once the 1.0.0 release review progresses, right?

Best wishes,

Andreas

--
Codetrails UG (haftungsbeschränkt)