[aether-users] DefaultArtifact replacement?

Hi,
 I've been using following code in my plugin:

private static Dependency createDependency(org.apache.maven.model.Dependency d) { Artifact artifact = new DefaultArtifact(d.getGroupId(), d.getArtifactId(), "pom", d.getVersion()); return new Dependency(artifact, d.getScope(), d.isOptional(), null);
    }

but in recent versions of eclipse Aether there's no DefaultArtifact. What is the replacement for it or recommended usage?

MartiNG

Back to the top