Re: [aether-users] Adding SubArtifacts after Main Artifact is deployed

benjamin:

The issue I have is this:
Currently, you can only associated subartifacts with the main artifact at deploy time.
There is no possibility to associate any subartifact subsequently after  the main artifact is deployed.
This is an usecase that i'm currently trying to see if  the API provides.