Re: [aether-users] Uploading large files caused "Connection reset by peer: socket write error"

Benjamin:
"Curious though, the maxSize property this article refers to has a default of 10 MB. How were you able to upload 1 GB successfully as mentioned in your first mail? Did you already have an increased limit in your config?"

As a matter of fact, I was able to, even before I set that maxSize property!!. So that beats me!.

I finally solved the problem as pointed in [1].
[...]
[1]
http://java.sg/apache-archiva-the-request-was-rejected-because-its-size-exceeds-the-configured-maximum/

Good, thanks for letting us know.

Curious though, the maxSize property this article refers to has a default of 10 MB. How were you able to upload 1 GB successfully as mentioned in your first mail? Did you already have an increased limit in your config?

Benjamin