Re: [aether-users] Conflict Reports

Graeme Rocher wrote:

Is there anything in Aether that lets you output conflict reports? Or is
that something you need to build by hand?

I'm not familar with the specifics of what makes a "conflict report" but it sounds similar to what m2e's dependency hierarchy does, i.e. retain conflicting nodes in the dependency graph to visualize the conflicts that get normally resolved. In that case, have a look at the verbose mode of the conflict resolver [0, 1] that was added in 0.9.0.M2.

Speaking of versions, the build.gradle I see in your Git repo mixes 0.9.0.M3 and 0.9.0.M2, using the old aether-connector-file. If there's a specific reason for this mixture, I would be interested to hear, otherwise the aether-transport-file + aether-connector-basic should do the same job.

Benjamin

[0] http://download.eclipse.org/aether/aether-core/0.9.0.M3/apidocs/org/eclipse/aether/util/graph/transformer/ConflictResolver.html
[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Aether/New_and_Noteworthy#Conflict_Resolution

Back to the top