Re: [aether-users] Resolve artifacts by groupId

Hi Benjamin, Andreas.

I'm making use of Nexus as remote repository from an independent
application, my code is not in a "Maven" context (so Plexus IoC is not
available). It's hard to use Indexer [1] outside of a plexus
container.

Thanks for your tips,
Antonio.

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/indexer/tags/maven-indexer-5.1.1/indexer-core/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/index/DefaultIndexer.java