[aether-users] Obtaining a list of direct dependencies

Hi,

I need to get a list for all direct(not transitive) dependencies for an artifact. My code for this is:

CollectRequest collectRequest = new CollectRequest();
collectRequest.addRepository(remoteRepository);
Dependency artifactDependency = new Dependency(artifact, "compile");
collectRequest.addDependency(artifactDependency);

CollectResult collectResult = repoSystem.collectDependencies(
		session, collectRequest);
DependencyNode root = collectResult.getRoot();
List<DependencyNode> children = root.getChildren().iterator()
		.next().getChildren();

The problem here is, that this will give me artifacts in the form like this:
activeio:activeio:jar:${activeio_version}

Properties aren't resolved.

I've tried the same thing using the ArtifactDescriptorRequest but this gets me the same result.

Is there a way to resolve version properties?

Thanks

Johannes Dorn

Back to the top