[aether-users] is there a way to get the parent pom from an artifactDescriptor or artifactResult?

Is the parent of a given module available as a property on an artifact? I don't see it on the artifactDescriptor or the artifactResolution at all.

I'm working on building out a thing for my company that will automatically track our artifacts and show dependencies between them / etc - and having access to the parent pom / parent pom version etc is something that I'm interested in.

Is there some other way to get this info out?

if there isn't currently a way to get the info, is this something that is intentionally not part of aether or would it be something worthwhile to prepare and submit a patch to add that functionality (once it finally clears the IP review / is an active project / etc)

Ryan

Back to the top