Re: [aether-users] Snapshot version resolution

Thank you for the quick reply.

What I actually try to achieve is checking if a newer
snapshot is available than that I am currently running on
and restart the application to let it use the new artifacts.

If it is not possible find out the local snapshot version
how does maven itself know when to perform an
autoupdate from a remote repo for a snapshot?

Or is aether the wrong tool for that?

Best
Lars