Re: [aether-users] 403 when deploying to non-existent webdav child folder

Marcel Bruch wrote:

Anyways, it works with wagon-webdav 1.0-beta-2. Thanks for that pointer.

Or is there another implementation that would work with o.s.aether 1.11 ? I just wonder if there is something "newer" that only adds a minimal set of new dependencies to our IP log.

Yes, http://maven.apache.org/wagon/wagon-providers/wagon-webdav-jackrabbit/index.html would be the newer thing.

Should I still file a bug report?

Yes please, the AHC connector was supposed to automatically issue MKCOL requests for missing dirs. Thanks.

Benjamin

Back to the top