Re: [aether-users] P2 Repository for Aether Snapshots?

Thanks Benjamin.

I've found the maven runtime plugin and all jars I need therein. Sharon will won't be happy to take 10 more CQs now ;)
But just to have asked (and before starting all CQs): will there be a release of o.e.aether in the near future that will allow me to use o.e.aether instead of o.s.aether and o.a.maven* - and thus would save the IP team (and me :) ) some time?