[aether-users] list artifacts with Aether?

Is it possible with Aether to query for all "artifacts" under a given groupId?

Assuming I have these GAs deployed into my Maven group repositories
- org.example:my-proj
- org.example:my-lib
I'd like to get "my-proj" and "my-lib", regardless of their versions.
(I know I can query for all version of a given GA.)

Ideally, a GA like org.example.something:another-proj would be ignored.

I'm using Nexus to host my group repository.  Maybe talking directly to Nexus is needed here?

Thanks!
-Max

Back to the top