Re: [aether-users] Exclusions on a dependency

Thanks duo of Benjamins, implementing both changes fixed the issue and my tests are passing.

Lesson to be learned is to read the whole javadoc, I skipped the header with the "Note: Instances of this class are immutable and the exposed mutators return new objects rather than changing the current instance".

I do not think I would have figured out what to pass in for the classifier and extension though.

thanks,
Michael