Re: [aether-dev] Takari Concurrent Local Repository

Oh, sorry. I just thought the people at Takari are the same people behind Aether.

On Sep 26, 2014, at 10:26 PM, Benjamin Bentmann <bentmann@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ron Pressler wrote:

Is there a reason not to do it? It seems like an improvement.

AFAIK, 3rd party code doesn't get merged into an Eclipse project, it
gets contributed by its authors. That's just to say, I believe you're
presenting your idea to the wrong audience.

Benjamin