Re: [aether-dev] aether-dev Digest, Vol 19, Issue 2

Ren Jith wrote:

I have more 9GB disk space in C: drive.

Here is the full error log.

Unfortunately this log doesn't tell where you attempt to save the requested artifact, i.e. where your local repository is located.

All else failing, you might also want to set a breakpoint in the constructor of the LazyFileOutputStream class mentioned below to verify your understanding of where the file is stored.

On a different note, this is now the third time I'm asking you to post your questions related to the usage of Aether to the aether-users list where they belong, the aether-dev list is for discussions around development of Aether. With this said, I'm not going to continue this thread anywhere but on the aether-user list.

Benjamin

Back to the top